Wednesday 21 August 2013

Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil Review

I have just entered the world of cleansing oils recently :) When I went to Pacific Mall to pick up the DHC cleansing oil, I hesitated because in the store I went to, the packaging of the oil looked kinda weird and Pmall was known for their fakes. Soooo I went to a trusted store instead, which offered the DHC cleansing oil AND the Fancl mild cleansing oil. In the end, I chose the Fancl cleansing oil because it was cheaper (like 3 dollars cheaper LOOOOOL) and cause I've heard great things about it also!! So here's how the product looks like:



There's 120mL of product, which I think can last me like one and a half months since I use it both morning and night. xD However, when I first opened the product, the liquid wasn't filled all the way to the top of the bottle and there was a HUGE empty space.....i dont know why

Description:

  • enriched with Meadow Foam Oil which aids the removal of keratin plugs over time for a clearer, smoother complexion
  • removes all traces of makeup
  • is an gentle oil-based cleanser


Directions:
With dry hands, apply to dry face. Massage gently to remove makeup. Rinse off with lukewarm water.

I usually massage the oil around my face for like 5 minutes because its really relaxing!! LOOL I've also noticed that after I massage my face for around 2 minutes, little tiny dirt things come out of my skin. They feel like the tiny particle things in scrubs LOL



Packaging:
Well, the product first came in a paper box for outer packaging with Japanese instructions written all over it. I'm sorry I don't have a picture of it cause I already threw it away :P But the actual product comes in a teal, kinda glossy plastic pump bottle. It has a sleek design and also comes with this stopper thing to lock the pump in place. I don't know if you're supposed to throw away the stopper after you open the package, but I kept it and I put it back on after each use :$ Also, the product comes out really nicely and doesn't spill.

^^I was trying to show the stopper in the pic :P


Smell/Texture:
There is literally no smell....i dont know if its just my nose though :P It doesn't smell like olive oil and is just plain! I think this is perfect for those with sensitive noses and is looking for a good face cleanser. The texture is thicker than water (obviouslyyy cause its an oil) but it kinda still runs. It's not as thick as I thought it would be. When you apply this to your face, its not light but really oily (obviouslyyy again), but after when you wash it off, the oil emulsifies perfectly and leaves your face feeling smooth and clean. :)

Price:
I got this for $32, which I believe is a reasonable price because other cleansing oils are about the same price range.

Effectiveness:
OMMMGGG this was my first ever cleansing oil, and I have to say that it is incredible!!!! It does what it says and removes impurities that are in your pores and also leaves your skin feeling smooth and not dehydrated. I agree that this is also super gentle and good for those with sensitive skin like me! But for the makeup removal part, I'm not that sure if this can do the job because I rarely put on make up and instead use this as a daily face cleanser. :)

Pros:

  • removes the dirt/sebum buildup in pores
  • really gentle
  • does not strip my skin of its moisture
  • no smell :D
  • pump bottle for hygienic reasons 
  • doesn't spill
What I didnt like:
  • NOTHING!!!!

Total Rating: 5/5

Will I repurchase? 
Yes, I would repurchase this product buuut next time, I might purchase Shu Eumura's cleansing oils instead cause they're considered "the best" of all cleansing oils LOOOL

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this product too!! Feel free to leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment